The EPEA, using the Cradle to Cradle® design concept together with partners from the fields of business, science, and government, seeks to create and innovate. Our shared aim is to improve the quality of materials, products, and systems so that they are of human, environmental, and economic benefit.
What we can do
- We explain the Cradle to Cradle® design concept directly within companies, at conferences and in seminars.
- We train other companies with the aim of implementing Cradle to Cradle® worldwide.
- We research topics in science and technology that are relevant to our partners.
- We evaluate materials as to their suitability to form part of a biological or technological nutrient cycle.
- We improve the quality of constituent parts, of materials, of products, of water, of air, and of energy.
- We develop new concepts and methods to facilitate incorporating the Cradle to Cradle® concept into the most diverse fields.
- We coach companies on the implementation of Cradle to Cradle® and on the development of products.
- We connect the various points along the material flow, along the supply chain, or simply across each of the separate branches.
- We offer support with the certification of products.